Connecting experiential journeys to YOU!
Many places, infinite paths and unforgettable experiences is our promise.
Every traveller desires their own unique, bespoke journey and we are making this process simple, allowing you to choose your preferred route and signature experiences.
“Las Americas” is made up of two continents, (three if we include Antarctica!), with exotic islands, glaciers, mountains and lakes, deserts, jungles, rivers and deltas. Discover intoxicating cities, historic character-filled towns and simple villages, all rich in culture, history, art and architecture.
We have some new, exciting journeys coming up in 2018, so book now and make this year one to remember!
Highlights – 2018
The islands of Cuba and the Carribean – with its vibrant rhythms, varied landscapes, and rich heritage of literature and dance – wins over many travellers, who return again and again.
A skinny belt of countries connecting two much larger continents, Central America envelopes rainforests teeming with all manner of wildlife; cloud-shrouded volcanoes; charming colonial towns; mysterious Mayan ruins; and mile upon glorious mile of white-sand beaches.
Big and flashy, subtle and sophisticated, or homespun and disarmingly familiar, America has it all… a country where in the west so admired Celebrity and Pop Culture exists side by side with untouched wilderness.
Canada & Alaska are regions defined by geography. – all you imagine, and much you never expect. From old-growth forests studded with pristine lakes and endless prairies, to young, modern, and sophisticated cities with some of the most vibrant multicultural societies on Earth.
Colder, drier, and windier than anywhere else on the planet, Antarctica is so extreme and remote that it barely feels like it’s part of Earth at all. But it’s that very otherworldliness that appeals to the adventurous souls who come here.
Why travel with LAS Americas?
- Unique travel experiences: Journeys designed for today’s traveller not the mass market tourist. We may follow a common trail but experience each region in a more personal, immersive way – focussing on the experience.
- Experience: As the director and founder I have travelled extensively across the Americas for more than 15 years and oversee all details personally. My motto is only offer a journey that showcases the best and one that offers a rich diverse mix of experiences.
- Reputable Local Operators: We have established strong relationships with reputable, well established operators who have the refinement and prowess to deliver on the ground without exception. Where we don’t use a local operator we have the know-how and expertise to manage operations directly.
- Guaranteed Pricing: Pricing is guaranteed from the time you pay your deposit. Journeys are all priced in USD so there is complete transparency. We deal in USD with most operators so this means no added FX buffers pushing up the end price. When you book you simply pay the rate of exchange on the day.
- Support: connexU2 also deals with travel agents, investing a lot of effort and time in educating agents both on destination and the best options to experience. We encourage you to book with your preferred travel agent as they can offer a complete travel service from flights and other arrangements backed by ATAS, the travel industry association.
- Flexibility: Travel is all about experience with freedom and flexibility to maximise each adventure. We design journeys that incorporate ‘must see’ experiences but give you the flexibility to add-on others that appeal more to you – you’re an indivual with unique tastes and that’s how we approach our travel experiences.
- Guaranteed departures: Upon booking we will confirm the journey. If you are booking one of our small group journeys we guarantee to run them (minimum of 4) If a group has less than 4 we can still operate the tour but as an independent journey
- Single Supplements: We do our best to avoid, as we would prefer you to use this money experiencing more destinations than paying exorbitant surcharges. If we need to apply a surcharge we will always notify with you first. Sometimes it may mean you share with another like-minded traveller of the same gender.
Congratulations on putting together the most wonderful trip. We have been singing your praises at every turn! You certainly run a slick operation and we hope to travel again with you in the not too distant future.
Transfers in Buenos Aires were very good and well organised. Parilla food tour was great and the guide and food terrific. Tango lesson and show were amazing! Many thanks to Richard for his care and organisation of the entire trip. I would certainly be happy to be a return customer after the way he took such great care of us.
Booking made easy:
- Click on book now button
- 25% deposit will be required
- Pay by credit card or direct deposit
- Bookings confirmed within 72 hours
- Note: small group journey may have minimum numbers
- Review terms and conditions
- Balance due 60 days before departure